Friday 13 November 2009

Virginia's diary


My reality on the Comenius experience...

I state in advance that I will not write a diary because I think and I assert that I can’t write a detailed report about this experience, because it hasn’t any specific times or specific programs. It doesn’t leave programmed emotions but sudden and wonderful emotions. All that began on Monday was every simple habit had to be lost and every sentence had to be translated. Various moments of embarrassment predominated in the first moments of the following morning but a sudden desire to communicate and to know hit me and as for enchantment an English magic loosened me and made me calmer. Day after day I have understood that I had really made the most correct choice. Piazza of the Signoria, the leaning tower in Pisa, Volterra, Pontedera has served as a frame but the picture, the true artistic work have been the faces, the voices of these foreign boys and girls.. I will never forget the moments we spent together and the little darlings that Rafael gave me and then the simplicity of Magda on that Wednesday evening when for enchantment we started telling us our love stories. The marvelled faces of Thursday afternoon when we went to have tea at our teacher Salvini’s house, the happiness of being all together. The naivety and the desire to have a good time of Anya, Kashia, Lubel, Piotr and Lukas. The mambo to be taught to Piemech.. But the most beautiful scene has been the evening before the great good-bye at Giulio's house, when on the notes of SHE'S THE ONE Magda, Rafael and I danced embraced, an idiotic embrace, melancholy, but sincere of three people that despite the little knowledge, love each other. Those whispered words, beautiful but too important to write them on a sheet of paper. The desperate attempt of Magda to teach me to dance the jive.. The absurd but spontaneous way of Lubel to greet me and to show me his affection. All of this will be indelible in my heart as that unplanned heart of gestures done during their departure. Tears and smiles, moments of discouragement and tiredness, laughter and friendship have been well wanted and never refused because friendship and life are also this. I conclude with a sentence of a song that affirms what shouts and is well clear inside my heart.



…"I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING"…


…waiting for October…


Virginia Stortini

No comments: